Sunday, April 8, 2012

Blog #12

This year has been insightful for me. I have learned new rhetoric and critical thinking techniques that have changed the way I see things, for example, I now look at ads with a different demeanor. I now understand how different ads and products target to a certain audience using different techniques. I have also learned new techniques to support my writing. I am able to write easier and let things flow now and am able to expand my horizons as far as writing. The blogs were very helpful in changing they way I write. They were a cool and creative way to write about a different range of topics that may be outside of our comfort zone. It was like a small push out of my comfort zone to be able to change the way I approach a writing assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment