Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blog #8

My research is on comic book influences in American society. My question is how the Marvel superhero Captain America has influenced American society. First, I summarized who Captain America is with a back story of his life and his adventures in his comic books. I will do this by going to the Marvel website and using their superhero database to be able to summarize Captain America's characteristics as well as his adventures. Then, I will talk about how Captain America influenced American society during World War 2, the era in which the first Captain America article was released. I will do this by using an article by Christian Dailley which is an analysis of Captain America and his influences during different parts of American history. Finally, I will talk about Captain America's influences in American society in the Post- 9-11 Era, an era that can be compared and contrasted to the World War 2 era. I will also accomplish this by using the same article by Christian Dailley.
I commented on Glynnis' blog

No comments:

Post a Comment